Project Assistant - TVET Center Coordinator
Role Title: Project Assistant
Reports To: TVET Center Coordinator
Duration: 9 months - Limited Duration Contract
Bethlehem Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is seeking to fill the position of a full-time (Project Assistant) for a limited duration, to be based at the TVET Center at BCCI offices.
The assistant position is stemmed from a cooperation between BCCI and GIZ and is expected to help in the implementation of the GIZ funded Project (More Job Opportunities for Palestinian youth, short term courses component (MJO/STC).
This project will deliver tailor- made trainings; in response to the needs of the market. Three trainings will be organized in different vocational fields for 136 trainees.
- He/she will follow up on project related issues. Carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing and sending out project files to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
- He/ she will be responsible for assisting the coordinator in the monitoring of the projects in progress and ensures that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed to avoid confusion and interruption during execution of projects.
- He/she takes records of all project items, and sees to it that they are adequately delivered to the various departments as directed by the project director.
- He/she will make arrangements for meetings, presentations, seminars and trainings being organized when they are needed.
- He/ she will be assisting the coordinator of the TVET Center in handing reports on time for donor organizations and Issuing monthly financial reports on current and other expenses related to projects.
- Contribute to the preparation and follow-up of the financial documents for the agreed share of financial transfers, according to project budgets.
- BA in Business Administration.
- Good English language level.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Good team player.
- Note: preferable to have at least one-year projects experience
- Submission Guidelines:
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV and cover letter only to the email address below by Sunday, November 29th, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
- [email protected]
- Carbon Copy: [email protected]