BCCI offers a number of its halls for the use of its members, institutions and trade unions to hold meetings and organize conferences & seminars.
2. Organize and participate in the organization of many economic & social activities in the various occasions and holidays, such as: The Olive Festival, The Holidays' Festival, The Yacht Med Festival in Italy, and other activities that promote local craft & industrial products that reflect the social responsibility of the Chamber towards the society.
3. Provide and circulate information: This service is geared to individuals, institutions and local and foreign official bodies that address the Chamber for information. These applications revolve around the following topics:
3.1 Statistics and figures about some of the economic indicators in the Bethlehem Governorate.
3.2 Information about:
- Local and international exhibitions.
- Import and export procedures.
- Companies produce certain goods in certain countries for the purpose of import.
- A list of the members of the General Assembly in the Chamber.
4. Hold specialized sectoral meetings and make recommendations to the concerned authorities.
5. Provide investment ideas for potential investors.
6. Provide legal consultation to the members of BCCI on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.