1. Organize commercial and industrial interests of the private sector associations in the governorate affiliated to the Chamber, and representing them at the various stakeholders within & outside the country, and defends the various issues related to taxes, customs, import & export and laws & regulations.
2. Support and develop local industries (consultations, training courses, exhibitions).
3. Develop and increase the size of exports of the national products to external markets, and establish solid business relationships with the Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Arab and foreign countries.
4. Promote the culture of the private sector through the issuance and exchange of statistics and distribution of business pamphlets and brochures.
5. Arbitrate in commercial disputes.